ED 630 Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Energy Conservation Project: Reflection

PREPARATION

I started preparing myself for my PowerPoint presentation the same way I do anything I have planned for classroom teaching: considering a Plan B. The community had requested that I present my study to them in our community hall on a Saturday afternoon. I was very aware that this was not a presentation I could just cancel at the last minute if a Chinook blew in, leaving us without electricity for a while. In case something went awry, I wanted to make sure I could go on with the presentation. I printed out a dozen black and white copies of my PowerPoint slides, stapling a copy of my spreadsheet to each sheaf. I printed a copy for myself and wrote my notes on it. I thought this would be useful to my presentation even if I could use the PowerPoint slides.

Read the rest here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home